Yes. If you have your contents insurance with us, your policy automatically covers loss or damage caused by natural disaster, burglary, fire, storm or flood. For more information, please see our policy documents.
In this section
- Do you cover my laptop or tablet if I bring it to work or school?
- Does my contents insurance policy cover guns or firearms?
- Are my belongings covered if they're stolen from my car?
- Does my policy cover pet damage?
- Does my contents policy cover my prosthetic limb?
- Why has my contents sum insured increased on my renewal schedule?
- Do you cover quad bikes, dirt bikes or go-carts?
- Does my contents policy cover drones?
- Can I include excess-free hearing aid cover on my policy?
- Can I include laptop and tablet cover on my policy?
- Can I get contents insurance if I'm renting?
- What does my contents insurance cover?
- Does my contents insurance policy cover broken screens (such as mobile phone, laptop or tablet screen)?
- Is carpet covered under my home insurance policy or my contents insurance policy?
- Who is covered to drive my car?