All policies have a cooling-off period. If you cancel your policy within 21 days of the start date, and have not made a claim, we will provide you with a full refund of any premium paid.
In this section
- Can I get a quote through email?
- Do you offer package discounts?
- Where can I find more information about these changes?
- Will these changes impact my current EQC claim?
- What if I do not wish to be insured for an earthquake?
- Will all my policies be affected?
- Is AA Insurance the only company applying these Earthquake Commission legislation changes?
- How can I save money on my premium?
- Will my Contents premium decrease?
- Will my premium be affected by these changes?