All policies have a cooling-off period. If you cancel your policy within 21 days of the start date, and have not made a claim, we will provide you with a full refund of any premium paid.
In this section
- Does my policy include a cooling off period?
- Can I get a policy for less than 12 months?
- Who is AA Insurance?
- How do I make a complaint?
- How can I contact AA Insurance?
- How can I give feedback?
- What is the Insurance Claims Register (ICR)?
- How do I report insurance fraud?
- What are the consequences of insurance fraud?
- What is insurance fraud?