The motorcycle policy only provides limited cover for helmets under Comprehensive cover. Any other riding gear such as jackets, pants and shoes are covered under your contents insurance. If you have your motorbike and contents insured with us, you’ll only have to pay one excess – the highest applicable one.
In this section
- Do you cover my car if I use it for food delivery?
- Who is covered to drive my classic vehicle?
- Does my Trailer Insurance Policy also cover damage to the contents of my trailer?
- What if I need insurance for more than $2,000 for my motorhome contents?
- Who is covered to ride my motorcycle?
- Is my riding gear covered by my Motorcycle Insurance policy?
- What if I need insurance for more than $2,000 for my caravan contents?
- Does my car have to be registered to get Classic vehicle insurance?
- Are my car keys covered under my policy?
- Do you cover self-contained vehicles?