If you have your motorcycle and contents insured with us and need to claim under both policies for loss caused by a single event at the same location, you'll only pay the excesses that are payable under one policy. These will be the excesses payable under the policy with the highest total applicable excess.
In this section
- Does my policy cover me if I’m using my vehicle during a track day or if I'm racing?
- Does my policy cover me if I use my motorcycle for business use?
- Can I get insurance for a motorcycle that I'm not licenced to ride?
- What kind of cover do you have available for motorcycles?
- Do you cover mopeds?
- What is one event, one excess?
- What happens to my premium if my claim is a total loss?
- What do I do if someone I know has passed away, but still has insurance policies with AA Insurance?
- Do you have translation services available?
- What is an authorised individual?