Please note, claims for things like sunroofs, glass roofs, mirrors, tail and headlights, and lamp covers are not covered under the Excess-Free Glass Cover benefit, which means an excess will need to be paid when you make a claim on damages to these items. View our policy document for more information.
In this section
- If I have held my overseas licence for over two years, is the Inexperienced Driver Excess applicable?
- I need to make a claim - what should I do?
- Someone has hit my car, what should I do?
- Why do I pay less for annual payments, compared to fortnightly or monthly payments?
- My contents are no longer secure