1. Make sure your home is safe and secure
If your home has been damaged, make sure everyone involved is safe and, if you need to, call emergency services.
For example, if there has been a theft, burglary or vandalism, or an attempt at these, call the police immediately. Once it's safe to do so, you should make sure your home is secure.
2. Submit a claim
You can report your claim online, and one of our customer managers will get in touch within five working days to discuss your claim. You'll need the following information, so it pays to have your recent policy document on hand:
- Policy number for the policy you are claiming on
- Name of the main policy contact
- Date of birth of the main policy contact
- Postcode (of your postal address)
- Email address
- Details of what happened and when
- Details of any other people involved (including any witnesses or emergency services)
3. We'll get you sorted
One of our customer managers will keep you fully informed about your claim's progress. They'll ensure that any damaged property covered by your policy will be repaired or replaced as quickly as possible, so that you can get back to normal.