If your property has caused accidental damage to a surrounding property, such as a tree limb, fence paling or roof tile breaking your neighbours' window during a storm, you may be able to claim this damage under your legal liability benefit.
In this section
- Will EQC levies change as a result of the Natural Disaster Response Model (NDRM)?
- What is the National Disaster Response Model (NDRM)?
- What does EQC cover?
- I need to make a claim - what should I do?
- What information do I need to make a claim?
- What is legal liability?
- Your house is not safe to live in
- There has been a fire