You'll continue to receive AA Home Response at no cost for the life of your home or landlord policy.
In this section
- What happens if I don't take 'reasonable steps'?
- Why can't AA Insurance work out the Sum Insured for me?
- What do I need to do?
- Do I need to check and revise the Default Sum Insured on my renewal notice?
- How do I calculate my Sum Insured
- Why is Replacement Cover only offered to non-natural disaster events?
- Why is AA Insurance offering Replacement Cover?
- Is my Sum Insured still important?
- Will I still get Replacement Cover if I've given a low Sum Insured?
- What is the Cordell Online Calculator?
- Am I covered by my Contents Insurance if something happens to my belongings while I'm on holiday?
- I’m re-reroofing my home, is this covered under my home policy?
- Will I need to pay anything for AA Home Response?
- Am I covered if someone takes something during an open home, a party or during a tradesperson's visit?
- How do I add optional extras to my Landlord's Policy?