Your AA Home Response subscription is based on the property that's insured, not an individual. Therefore, tenants can use the service, however as a landlord you will need to authorise them to do so. You can arrange this by calling us on 0800 500 213.
In this section
- How does EQCover work?
- What happens if I don't take 'reasonable steps'?
- Why can't AA Insurance work out the Sum Insured for me?
- What do I need to do?
- Do I need to check and revise the Default Sum Insured on my renewal notice?
- How do I calculate my Sum Insured
- Why is Replacement Cover only offered to non-natural disaster events?
- Why is AA Insurance offering Replacement Cover?
- Is my Sum Insured still important?
- Will I still get Replacement Cover if I've given a low Sum Insured?