You'll get six one-hour callouts per year included in the cost of your subscription (only one callout per incident). You also have unlimited additional callouts on a pay per use basis. These callouts can be requested within the one-hour targeted response time, or at a later time that suits you.
In this section
- How does EQCover work?
- What happens if I don't take 'reasonable steps'?
- Why can't AA Insurance work out the Sum Insured for me?
- What do I need to do?
- Do I need to check and revise the Default Sum Insured on my renewal notice?
- How do I calculate my Sum Insured
- Why is Replacement Cover only offered to non-natural disaster events?
- Why is AA Insurance offering Replacement Cover?
- Is my Sum Insured still important?
- Will I still get Replacement Cover if I've given a low Sum Insured?