As AA Home tradespeople aim to be at your home within the hour, they need to use their contracted suppliers.
In this section
- Will this change the cost of my home insurance?
- What happens if I don't take 'reasonable steps'?
- Why can't AA Insurance work out the Sum Insured for me?
- What do I need to do?
- Do I need to check and revise the Default Sum Insured on my renewal notice?
- How do I calculate my Sum Insured
- Why is Replacement Cover only offered to non-natural disaster events?
- Why is AA Insurance offering Replacement Cover?
- Is my Sum Insured still important?
- Will I still get Replacement Cover if I've given a low Sum Insured?
- Can I upgrade to AA Home Response Plus?
- What types of incidents are covered with AA Home Response?
- Can I use the AA Home Response service for another home that's not insured with AA Insurance?
- What are the benefits of upgrading to AA Home Response Plus?
- I have a rental property; can my tenants use the AA Home Response service?