Any home or property insured with us (in the available area) will be gifted AA Home Response, regardless of occupancy. The cover is based on the insured address.
In this section
- How does EQCover work?
- What happens if I don't take 'reasonable steps'?
- Why can't AA Insurance work out the Sum Insured for me?
- What do I need to do?
- Do I need to check and revise the Default Sum Insured on my renewal notice?
- How do I calculate my Sum Insured
- Why is Replacement Cover only offered to non-natural disaster events?
- Why is AA Insurance offering Replacement Cover?
- Is my Sum Insured still important?
- Will I still get Replacement Cover if I've given a low Sum Insured?