We offer a 21-day cooling-off period, during which you can cancel and receive your premium back in full. After the cooling-off period, you can still cancel at any time with immediate effect and receive a pro-rata refund of your premium. However, if you have already made a claim, this may affect the amount you get back.
In this section
- What happens if I miss a premium payment?
- Can I change my policy coverage?
- How can I reduce my premiums?
- What information will I need to start my claim?
- What if I change my mind after buying a policy?
- Where can I find the full details of my policy?
- If there is a power cut and I need to move my frozen stock, can I make a claim for this cost?
- Is the breakdown of my refrigeration machinery covered under Deterioration of Stock insurance?
- Am I covered if I am unable to operate my business due to my refrigeration unit breaking down?
- Is the stock in my refrigeration unit covered?