If you miss a payment, you may not be covered from the date your payment was due. Your policy will be cancelled if you don't pay within 30 days of that due date. If you're concerned about missing a payment, contact us as soon as possible and we'll help you find a solution.
In this section
- What happens if I miss a premium payment?
- Can I change my policy coverage?
- How can I reduce my premiums?
- What information will I need to start my claim?
- What if I change my mind after buying a policy?
- Where can I find the full details of my policy?
- If there is a power cut and I need to move my frozen stock, can I make a claim for this cost?
- Is the breakdown of my refrigeration machinery covered under Deterioration of Stock insurance?
- Am I covered if I am unable to operate my business due to my refrigeration unit breaking down?
- Is the stock in my refrigeration unit covered?