Commercial Vehicle insurance does not cover an employee's injury as a result of driving a company vehicle. You'll need Employers Liability insurance for this cover. Employers Liability Insurance provides cover for your legal liability if an employee injures themselves at work.
In this section
- Do you offer business or commercial insurance?
- What happens if I miss a premium payment?
- Can I change my policy coverage?
- How can I reduce my premiums?
- What information will I need to start my claim?
- What if I change my mind after buying a policy?
- Where can I find the full details of my policy?
- If there is a power cut and I need to move my frozen stock, can I make a claim for this cost?
- Is the breakdown of my refrigeration machinery covered under Deterioration of Stock insurance?
- Am I covered if I am unable to operate my business due to my refrigeration unit breaking down?