These changes build on lessons of recent event responses, including the Canterbury and Kaikoura earthquakes, and will assist the Earthquake Commission in the management of risk and recovery in New Zealand.
In this section
- Can I get a quote through email?
- Do you offer package discounts?
- Where can I find more information about these changes?
- Will these changes impact my current EQC claim?
- What if I do not wish to be insured for an earthquake?
- Will all my policies be affected?
- Is AA Insurance the only company applying these Earthquake Commission legislation changes?
- How can I save money on my premium?
- Will my Contents premium decrease?
- Will my premium be affected by these changes?