The Earthquake Commission legislation changes will take effect 1 July 2019, applying to new insurance policies as well as policies renewing on or after this date.
In this section
- How much are the Multi Policy and AA Member Discounts?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for any discounts?
- How do I find out if I’m currently receiving any applicable discounts?
- When will I get a refund if I am affected by the Multi Policy Discount and/or AA Member Discount error?
- What if I’m not a customer anymore, but I did not receive a Multi Policy Discount and/or AA Member Discount?
- Do you offer Pet Insurance?
- Can I get a quote through email?
- Do you have insurance for backpackers or tourists?
- Do you offer package discounts?
- Where can I find more information about these changes?
- Why is Replacement Cover only offered to non-natural disaster events?
- Why is the Government making changes to the Earthquake Commission legislation?
- Why do I pay less for annual payments, compared to fortnightly or monthly payments?
- What does EQC cover?
- What if I change my mind after buying a policy?