The Earthquake Commission legislation changes will take effect 1 July 2019, applying to new insurance policies as well as policies renewing on or after this date.
In this section
- Do you offer package discounts?
- Where can I find more information about these changes?
- Will these changes impact my current EQC claim?
- What if I do not wish to be insured for an earthquake?
- Will all my policies be affected?
- Is AA Insurance the only company applying these Earthquake Commission legislation changes?
- How can I save money on my premium?
- Will my Contents premium decrease?
- Will my premium be affected by these changes?
- When will the changes take effect?