While the EQC will no longer charge a levy on contents policies, your insurer will make up the $20,000 cover in the case of a natural disaster (previously covered by EQC). This will be reflected in your premium meaning it remains stable, rather than decreasing.
In this section
- Do you offer Pet Insurance?
- Can I get a quote through email?
- Do you have insurance for backpackers or tourists?
- Do you offer package discounts?
- Where can I find more information about these changes?
- Will these changes impact my current EQC claim?
- What if I do not wish to be insured for an earthquake?
- Will all my policies be affected?
- Is AA Insurance the only company applying these Earthquake Commission legislation changes?
- How can I save money on my premium?