While the EQC will no longer charge a levy on contents policies, your insurer will make up the $20,000 cover in the case of a natural disaster (previously covered by EQC). This will be reflected in your premium meaning it remains stable, rather than decreasing.
In this section
- How much are the Multi Policy and AA Member Discounts?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for any discounts?
- How do I find out if I’m currently receiving any applicable discounts?
- When will I get a refund if I am affected by the Multi Policy Discount and/or AA Member Discount error?
- What if I’m not a customer anymore, but I did not receive a Multi Policy Discount and/or AA Member Discount?
- Do you offer Pet Insurance?
- Can I get a quote through email?
- Do you have insurance for backpackers or tourists?
- Do you offer package discounts?
- Where can I find more information about these changes?