It's a good idea to gather as much information as you can before contacting our claims centre, so we can get started as soon as possible. Having your policy number is always helpful, although if you can't find it that's OK. Make a list of any lost, damaged or destroyed property you'll be claiming for, and, if you've been the victim of a crime, make sure you get a copy of the police report.
In this section
- What happens if I miss a premium payment?
- Can I change my policy coverage?
- How can I reduce my premiums?
- What information will I need to start my claim?
- What if I change my mind after buying a policy?
- Where can I find the full details of my policy?
- If there is a power cut and I need to move my frozen stock, can I make a claim for this cost?
- Is the breakdown of my refrigeration machinery covered under Deterioration of Stock insurance?
- Am I covered if I am unable to operate my business due to my refrigeration unit breaking down?
- Is the stock in my refrigeration unit covered?