Taking reasonable steps to calculate and provide an accurate Sum Insured is a condition that must be met before Replacement Cover will apply. If you do not take reasonable steps to provide this, you will only have cover up to the limit of the Sum Insured.
In this section
- How does EQCover work?
- What happens if I don't take 'reasonable steps'?
- Why can't AA Insurance work out the Sum Insured for me?
- What do I need to do?
- Do I need to check and revise the Default Sum Insured on my renewal notice?
- How do I calculate my Sum Insured
- Why is Replacement Cover only offered to non-natural disaster events?
- Why is AA Insurance offering Replacement Cover?
- Is my Sum Insured still important?
- Will I still get Replacement Cover if I've given a low Sum Insured?