We appreciate that many customers have difficulty calculating an accurate sum insured and understand it can be stressful contemplating whether the amount calculated is enough. To eliminate this stress and provide you with a level of comfort, we offer replacement cover for those customers who take reasonable steps to provide us with accurate information.
In this section
- Does my policy cover off-grid power sources?
- Does my home policy cover me for damage caused by pests?
- Can I include excess-free glass cover on my policy?
- Can I insure a multi-unit dwelling?
- What is a multi-unit dwelling?
- Why has my home sum insured increased on my renewal schedule?
- Does my home insurance policy cover solar panels?
- Can I set up a home insurance policy for my apartment?
- What’s a home sum insured amount?
- Does my home policy cover damage caused by trees?
- Is my home sum insured still important if it's not used for all claims?
- Why is replacement cover only offered to non-natural disaster events that impact my home?
- Will I still get replacement cover if I've given a low home sum insured?
- What is the Cordell Sum Sure calculator?
- Do I need to check and revise the home sum insured on my renewal notice?