There are many factors that can influence your insurance premium each year, and you may notice some variation as a result of these changes. The EQC collects levies in relation to the amount of cover it provides, so when cover and levies change, this can affect the cost of your insurance, no matter which company you're with.
In this section
- Do you offer Pet Insurance?
- Can I get a quote through email?
- Do you have insurance for backpackers or tourists?
- Do you offer package discounts?
- Where can I find more information about these changes?
- Will these changes impact my current EQC claim?
- What if I do not wish to be insured for an earthquake?
- Will all my policies be affected?
- Is AA Insurance the only company applying these Earthquake Commission legislation changes?
- How can I save money on my premium?