If you're concerned about the cost of your insurance, there are things you can do - for example, removing optional beneftis and/or opting for a higher excess will reduce your total premium. You'll also pay less if you choose to pay annually.
In this section
- Do you offer Pet Insurance?
- Can I get a quote through email?
- Do you have insurance for backpackers or tourists?
- Do you offer package discounts?
- Where can I find more information about these changes?
- Will these changes impact my current EQC claim?
- What if I do not wish to be insured for an earthquake?
- Will all my policies be affected?
- Is AA Insurance the only company applying these Earthquake Commission legislation changes?
- How can I save money on my premium?