We have an obligation to protect our customers. Therefore, while we do offer flexibility and optional benefits surrounding accidental damage, we will not remove earthquake cover from your Home and Contents policies due to the extent of loss this can cause. Find out more about our policies.
In this section
- Do you offer package discounts?
- Where can I find more information about these changes?
- Will these changes impact my current EQC claim?
- What if I do not wish to be insured for an earthquake?
- Will all my policies be affected?
- Is AA Insurance the only company applying these Earthquake Commission legislation changes?
- How can I save money on my premium?
- Will my Contents premium decrease?
- Will my premium be affected by these changes?
- When will the changes take effect?