We’re aware of the impact rising costs in New Zealand are having on our customers’ lives. If you're experiencing financial hardship, please get in touch so our team can work through ways to support you through these times. We understand each situation is different and it’s important for us to work through this with customers individually.
In this section
- Do you offer any buy now, pay later options?
- Are there any processing fees when paying via credit or debit card?
- I’ve received a text message advising that you were unable to process my latest bill and to update billing information via a link. Is this a scam?
- I want to postpone or suspend my insurance renewal, how do I do this?
- Is the AA Insurance Hardship Fund still available?
- Can I pay for my policy by cheque?
- What if I have cancelled my policy because I couldn’t afford it?
- What can I do if I am experiencing financial hardship?
- What are my premium payment options?
- How can I pay for my policy?