If you're experiencing financial hardship because of COVID-19, please contact out Call Centre on 0800 500 231 (8am - 8pm Monday to Friday; 8am - 6pm on weekends and public holidays) so our team can work through ways to support you through these times. If you would like to speak to someone online, our Live Chat team is available from 8am to 6pm seven days a week including public holidays.
In this section
- Is the COVID-19 lockdown going to affect my access to AA Home Response services?
- Will I still be covered if I am unable to renew my drivers licence during the lockdown period and I need to drive my car?
- As a landlord, will my rental property still be covered if I am unable to carry out a routine inspection due to the lockdown period?
- Will my car claim still be accepted if my WoF runs out and I am unable to get a new one?
- Can I still make a claim?
- Can I still organise new insurance with AA Insurance
- Are you open? What about Customer Service Centres or AA Centres?
- How is COVID-19 impacting AA Insurance's service?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Travel policy?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Life policy?