In this section
- Are AA Centres open?
- Should I be expecting an updated renewal notice with a lower premium on it?
- Why have you chosen the date of 16 April 2020?
- What if I have already cancelled my policy because I couldn’t afford it?
- What if I am experiencing financial hardship because of COVID-19?
- How are you supporting customers during this time? What are your new initiatives?
- Are the financial initiatives available to new customers?
- Will my premiums be reduced as part of your new initiatives?
- What is a ‘premium freeze’?
- When does the ‘premium freeze’ apply?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Health policy?
- What email can I send documents relating to my claim to?
- Can I change my policy coverage?
- Will I still be covered if I am unable to renew my driver licence during the lockdown period and I need to drive my car?
- Are you open? What about Customer Service Centres?