AA Insurance provides an essential service and will stay open through the lockdown period. We've got the majority of our team set up and working from home, ready to help you. We are following all Ministry of Health guidelines to keep you and our staff safe.
In this section
- Is the COVID-19 lockdown going to affect my access to AA Home Response services?
- Will I still be covered if I am unable to renew my drivers licence during the lockdown period and I need to drive my car?
- As a landlord, will my rental property still be covered if I am unable to carry out a routine inspection due to the lockdown period?
- Will my car claim still be accepted if my WoF runs out and I am unable to get a new one?
- Can I still make a claim?
- Can I still organise new insurance with AA Insurance
- Are you open? What about Customer Service Centres or AA Centres?
- How is COVID-19 impacting AA Insurance's service?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Travel policy?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Life policy?