Yes, you can still contact us 0800 500 213 to arrange insurance cover. We are open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am - 6pm weekends and public holidays. You can also get a quote and start your policy online at a time convenient to you.
In this section
- Is the AA Insurance Hardship Fund still available?
- Can AA Insurance customers expect a premium rebate as a result of the 2021 lockdown?
- What if I normally pay for my insurance at an AA Centre but can’t due to COVID-19 restrictions?
- Will I still be covered if I am unable to renew my driver licence due to COVID-19 restrictions and I need to drive my car?
- How do I find out more about my AA Pet policy?
- How do I find out more about my AA Motor Breakdown Insurance policy?
- Is my access to AA Home Response services affected by COVID-19?
- What if I have cancelled my policy because I couldn’t afford it?
- What if I am experiencing financial hardship?
- As a landlord, will my rental property still be covered if I am unable to carry out a routine inspection due COVID-19 restrictions?