This will not affect your insurance or any claims you have as long as you continue your inspections in the future when safe and practical to do based on government advice.
In this section
- Are AA Centres open?
- Am I covered if I use my car for food deliveries?
- Should I be expecting an updated renewal notice with a lower premium on it?
- Why have you chosen the date of 16 April 2020?
- What if I have already cancelled my policy because I couldn’t afford it?
- What if I am experiencing financial hardship because of COVID-19?
- How are you supporting customers during this time? What are your new initiatives?
- Are the financial initiatives available to new customers?
- Will my premiums be reduced as part of your new initiatives?
- What is a ‘premium freeze’?
- Will my car claim still be accepted if my WoF runs out and I am unable to get a new one?
- How do I add optional extras to my Landlord's Policy?
- Can I organise new insurance with AA Insurance during Alert Level 2?
- What happens if I don't take 'reasonable steps'?
- I've registered for My AA Insurance but I'm unable to log in.