As long as your vehicle doesn't have an existing safety issue, we will still cover you for a crash if your warrant of fitness runs out during the lockdown period, including Alert Level 3.
In this section
- Will I still be covered if I am unable to renew my driver licence during the lockdown period and I need to drive my car?
- How do I find out more about my AA Pet policy?
- How do I find out more about my AA Motor Breakdown Insurance policy?
- I received an email/letter saying I would be paid my rebate so why hasn’t my payment been processed?
- When will eligible customers receive a premium rebate?
- What is a base premium?
- Will I receive a rebate if I am an essential worker and used my vehicle during lockdown?
- I recently changed my bank account or credit card number, what should I do?
- I have received a payment from an AA Insurance bank account, what is it for?
- I had support from your Hardship Fund during lockdown, will I receive a premium rebate?