We can only speak for AA Insurance. We pride ourselves on being one of the most trusted brands in NZ and we are one of the largest car insurers in the country. We believe this is absolutely the right thing to do for AA Insurance and for our customers.
In this section
- Will I still be covered if I am unable to renew my driver licence during the lockdown period and I need to drive my car?
- How do I find out more about my AA Pet policy?
- How do I find out more about my AA Motor Breakdown Insurance policy?
- I received an email/letter saying I would be paid my rebate so why hasn’t my payment been processed?
- When will eligible customers receive a premium rebate?
- What is a base premium?
- Will I receive a rebate if I am an essential worker and used my vehicle during lockdown?
- I recently changed my bank account or credit card number, what should I do?
- I have received a payment from an AA Insurance bank account, what is it for?
- I had support from your Hardship Fund during lockdown, will I receive a premium rebate?