Under Level 2 the AA Centres will be open and offering all services. The AA Centres will be operating strictly to Alert Level 2 protocols, including plastic barriers at the counter, physical spacing and the introduction of a contact tracing and queue app. Further detail on AA Centre contact tracing and access to the web app is available on the AA website.
In this section
- Are AA Centres open?
- Am I covered if I use my car for food deliveries?
- Should I be expecting an updated renewal notice with a lower premium on it?
- Why have you chosen the date of 16 April 2020?
- What if I have already cancelled my policy because I couldn’t afford it?
- What if I am experiencing financial hardship because of COVID-19?
- How are you supporting customers during this time? What are your new initiatives?
- Are the financial initiatives available to new customers?
- Will my premiums be reduced as part of your new initiatives?
- What is a ‘premium freeze’?