To ensure premium rebates are returned to customers fairly and equitably, the amount of the premium rebate returned to customers will be approximately 42% of each policy’s base premium during Alert Levels 4 and 3 from Tuesday 24 March 2020 to Wednesday 13 May 2020 (“Lockdown Period”).
In this section
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Pet policy?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Motor Breakdown Insurance policy?
- Will going to Alert Level 2 impact my claim?
- Are AA Breakdown services affected?
- Is my access to AA Home Response services affected?
- Are Customer Service Centres open?
- I received an email/letter saying I would be paid my rebate so why hasn’t my payment been processed?
- When will eligible customers receive a premium rebate?
- What is a base premium?
- Will I receive a rebate if I am an essential worker and used my vehicle during lockdown?