Premium rebates will be calculated as approximately 42% of the base premium paid during the Lockdown Period. We ask that all existing customers wait to hear from us to confirm details of how much premium rebates will be. This will in a phased approach during August and September, after the end of our financial year so we can clearly see the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and ensure customers receive the full benefit of any reduction in claims that we have experienced.
In this section
- I received an email/letter saying I would be paid my rebate so why hasn’t my payment been processed?
- When will eligible customers receive a premium rebate?
- What is a base premium?
- Will I receive a rebate if I am an essential worker and used my vehicle during lockdown?
- I recently changed my bank account or credit card number, what should I do?
- I have received a payment from an AA Insurance bank account, what is it for?
- I had support from your Hardship Fund during lockdown, will I receive a premium rebate?
- I received a communication asking for my credit card number, is this a scam?
- I would like to donate my premium rebate, can you do this?
- Why isn’t the premium rebate based on how many years I’ve been a customer?