As the rebate is based on a policy’s base premium (excluding levies, taxes), customers with more than one motor policy may be contacted separately and receive separate payments for each motor policy they hold. If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch by calling the Motor Premium Rebate team on 0800 101 026 between 8am and 5pm, Monday-Friday or emailing email@example.com.
In this section
- I received an email/letter saying I would be paid my rebate so why hasn’t my payment been processed?
- When will eligible customers receive a premium rebate?
- What is a base premium?
- Will I receive a rebate if I am an essential worker and used my vehicle during lockdown?
- I recently changed my bank account or credit card number, what should I do?
- I have received a payment from an AA Insurance bank account, what is it for?
- I had support from your Hardship Fund during lockdown, will I receive a premium rebate?
- I received a communication asking for my credit card number, is this a scam?
- I would like to donate my premium rebate, can you do this?
- Why isn’t the premium rebate based on how many years I’ve been a customer?