The premium rebates have been calculated as a percentage of base premium paid. In some cases the actual rebate was calculated to be under $5 so we decided to set a minimum rebate amount that customers will receive. This means that if a customer’s rebate is less than $5.00, we will round it up to $5.00.
In this section
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Pet policy?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Motor Breakdown Insurance policy?
- Will going to Alert Level 2 impact my claim?
- Are AA Breakdown services affected?
- Is my access to AA Home Response services affected?
- Are Customer Service Centres open?
- I received an email/letter saying I would be paid my rebate so why hasn’t my payment been processed?
- When will eligible customers receive a premium rebate?
- What is a base premium?
- Will I receive a rebate if I am an essential worker and used my vehicle during lockdown?
- How will I know when or if I’m getting a premium rebate?
- How are premium rebates calculated?
- I recently changed my bank account or credit card number, what should I do?
- I received a communication asking for my credit card number, is this a scam?
- Why is it only motor insurance policies receiving a premium rebate?