We will be paying the premium rebate directly into the account that a policy’s premiums are paid from. Depending on your bank, this may take up to a week to appear in your account. In the case of the payment being rejected, we will be in touch with further instructions. There is nothing else you need to do.
In this section
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Pet policy?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Motor Breakdown Insurance policy?
- I received an email/letter saying I would be paid my rebate so why hasn’t my payment been processed?
- When will eligible customers receive a premium rebate?
- What is a base premium?
- Will I receive a rebate if I am an essential worker and used my vehicle during lockdown?
- I recently changed my bank account or credit card number, what should I do?
- I have received a payment from an AA Insurance bank account, what is it for?
- I had support from your Hardship Fund during lockdown, will I receive a premium rebate?
- I received a communication asking for my credit card number, is this a scam?