No, we want to be able to pay your rebate as quickly as possible so will only be processing the rebates to our customers’ bank accounts or credit cards.
In this section
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Pet policy?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Motor Breakdown Insurance policy?
- Will going to Alert Level 2 impact my claim?
- Are AA Breakdown services affected?
- Is my access to AA Home Response services affected?
- Are Customer Service Centres open?
- I received an email/letter saying I would be paid my rebate so why hasn’t my payment been processed?
- When will eligible customers receive a premium rebate?
- What is a base premium?
- Will I receive a rebate if I am an essential worker and used my vehicle during lockdown?
- How will you pay my rebate if you don’t have my payment details?
- I recently changed my bank account or credit card number, what should I do?
- How will my premium rebate be paid?
- How will I know when my premium rebate has been paid?
- As an existing customer, what financial support is available for me if I don’t qualify for the ‘premium freeze’?