Yes. We want to recognise the extraordinary circumstances that have resulted in a reduction in motor claims. The rebate will be available for any customer who held a motor policy, including car, caravan, trailer, motorcycle, classic vehicle and motorhome, that was active during the Lockdown Period. We have also elected to set a minimum rebate amount that customers will receive. This means that if a customer’s rebate is less than $5.00, we will round it up to $5.00. We will write to you via email or post at the last known address we have for you.
In this section
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Pet policy?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Motor Breakdown Insurance policy?
- Will going to Alert Level 2 impact my claim?
- Are AA Breakdown services affected?
- Is my access to AA Home Response services affected?
- Are Customer Service Centres open?
- I received an email/letter saying I would be paid my rebate so why hasn’t my payment been processed?
- When will eligible customers receive a premium rebate?
- What is a base premium?
- Will I receive a rebate if I am an essential worker and used my vehicle during lockdown?