Yes. We want to recognise the extraordinary circumstances that have resulted in a reduction in motor claims. The rebate will be available for any customer who held a motor policy, including car, caravan, trailer, motorcycle, classic vehicle and motorhome, that was active during the Lockdown Period. We have also elected to set a minimum rebate amount that customers will receive. This means that if a customer’s rebate is less than $5.00, we will round it up to $5.00. We will write to you via email or post at the last known address we have for you.
In this section
- I received an email/letter saying I would be paid my rebate so why hasn’t my payment been processed?
- When will eligible customers receive a premium rebate?
- What is a base premium?
- Will I receive a rebate if I am an essential worker and used my vehicle during lockdown?
- I recently changed my bank account or credit card number, what should I do?
- I have received a payment from an AA Insurance bank account, what is it for?
- I had support from your Hardship Fund during lockdown, will I receive a premium rebate?
- I received a communication asking for my credit card number, is this a scam?
- I would like to donate my premium rebate, can you do this?
- Why isn’t the premium rebate based on how many years I’ve been a customer?