We are mindful that the motor insurance premiums customers are paying were originally calculated in a completely different environment and simply do not reflect the extraordinary situation we have been in. As New Zealanders have had fewer motor insurance claims during the Lockdown Period, we would like to give a portion of premium paid back to our customers.
In this section
- I received an email/letter saying I would be paid my rebate so why hasn’t my payment been processed?
- When will eligible customers receive a premium rebate?
- What is a base premium?
- Will I receive a rebate if I am an essential worker and used my vehicle during lockdown?
- I recently changed my bank account or credit card number, what should I do?
- I have received a payment from an AA Insurance bank account, what is it for?
- I had support from your Hardship Fund during lockdown, will I receive a premium rebate?
- I received a communication asking for my credit card number, is this a scam?
- I would like to donate my premium rebate, can you do this?
- Why isn’t the premium rebate based on how many years I’ve been a customer?