We strongly believe in fairness and doing the right thing. During the Lockdown Period all of our motor customers were impacted, which is why we are returning a portion of base premium paid during this time as a premium rebate to all of our motor customers.
In this section
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Pet policy?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Motor Breakdown Insurance policy?
- I received an email/letter saying I would be paid my rebate so why hasn’t my payment been processed?
- When will eligible customers receive a premium rebate?
- What is a base premium?
- Will I receive a rebate if I am an essential worker and used my vehicle during lockdown?
- I recently changed my bank account or credit card number, what should I do?
- I have received a payment from an AA Insurance bank account, what is it for?
- I had support from your Hardship Fund during lockdown, will I receive a premium rebate?
- I received a communication asking for my credit card number, is this a scam?
- How are you supporting customers during this time? What are your new initiatives?
- How will I know when or if I’m getting a premium rebate?
- How will I know when my premium rebate has been paid?
- What if I have already cancelled my policy because I couldn’t afford it?
- Can I organise new insurance with AA Insurance?