We strongly believe in fairness and doing the right thing. During the COVID-19 lockdown we experienced fewer claims for motor accidents because Kiwis weren’t using their vehicles as much, which has meant the motor insurance premiums that customers paid for this period are not an accurate reflection of the extraordinary times we’ve been in. This is why we are providing our motor customers with a premium rebate on the base premium they paid during the Lockdown Period.
In this section
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Pet policy?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Motor Breakdown Insurance policy?
- Will going to Alert Level 2 impact my claim?
- Are AA Breakdown services affected?
- Is my access to AA Home Response services affected?
- Are Customer Service Centres open?
- I received an email/letter saying I would be paid my rebate so why hasn’t my payment been processed?
- When will eligible customers receive a premium rebate?
- What is a base premium?
- Will I receive a rebate if I am an essential worker and used my vehicle during lockdown?