We strongly believe in fairness and doing the right thing. During the COVID-19 lockdown we experienced fewer claims for motor accidents because Kiwis weren’t using their vehicles as much, which has meant the motor insurance premiums that customers paid for this period are not an accurate reflection of the extraordinary times we’ve been in. This is why we are providing our motor customers with a premium rebate on the base premium they paid during the Lockdown Period.
In this section
- I received an email/letter saying I would be paid my rebate so why hasn’t my payment been processed?
- When will eligible customers receive a premium rebate?
- What is a base premium?
- Will I receive a rebate if I am an essential worker and used my vehicle during lockdown?
- I recently changed my bank account or credit card number, what should I do?
- I have received a payment from an AA Insurance bank account, what is it for?
- I had support from your Hardship Fund during lockdown, will I receive a premium rebate?
- I received a communication asking for my credit card number, is this a scam?
- I would like to donate my premium rebate, can you do this?
- Why isn’t the premium rebate based on how many years I’ve been a customer?