We are providing rebates for over 500,000 policies. We want to process these to customers as quickly as possible so we need to keep it simple. However, once we’ve paid your rebate directly to you, you can then donate to a charity of your choice in your own name.
In this section
- I received an email/letter saying I would be paid my rebate so why hasn’t my payment been processed?
- When will eligible customers receive a premium rebate?
- What is a base premium?
- Will I receive a rebate if I am an essential worker and used my vehicle during lockdown?
- I recently changed my bank account or credit card number, what should I do?
- I have received a payment from an AA Insurance bank account, what is it for?
- I had support from your Hardship Fund during lockdown, will I receive a premium rebate?
- I received a communication asking for my credit card number, is this a scam?
- I would like to donate my premium rebate, can you do this?
- Why isn’t the premium rebate based on how many years I’ve been a customer?