All AA Insurance customers who had a motor policy including car, caravan, trailer, motorcycle, classic vehicle and motorhome with AAI during the period of Tuesday 24 March 2020 to Wednesday 13 May 2020 will receive a premium rebate. You will receive a communication from us outlining what your rebate is and what you need to do (if anything) to receive your rebate payment. Your bank statement will also detail what this payment is for. Please do not make any return payments or premium payments into this bank account.
In this section
- I received an email/letter saying I would be paid my rebate so why hasn’t my payment been processed?
- When will eligible customers receive a premium rebate?
- What is a base premium?
- Will I receive a rebate if I am an essential worker and used my vehicle during lockdown?
- I recently changed my bank account or credit card number, what should I do?
- I have received a payment from an AA Insurance bank account, what is it for?
- I had support from your Hardship Fund during lockdown, will I receive a premium rebate?
- I received a communication asking for my credit card number, is this a scam?
- I would like to donate my premium rebate, can you do this?
- Why isn’t the premium rebate based on how many years I’ve been a customer?