In Alert Level 2, Our Auckland and Hamilton Customer Service Centres can continue assessments through our Quality Repairer network for vehicle repairs. To keep our team, customers and suppliers safe, we will work on an ‘appointment only’ basis with strict guidelines around social distancing and will have contact tracing procedures in place.
In this section
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Pet policy?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Motor Breakdown Insurance policy?
- Will going to Alert Level 2 impact my claim?
- Are AA Breakdown services affected?
- Is my access to AA Home Response services affected?
- Are Customer Service Centres open?
- I received an email/letter saying I would be paid my rebate so why hasn’t my payment been processed?
- When will eligible customers receive a premium rebate?
- What is a base premium?
- Will I receive a rebate if I am an essential worker and used my vehicle during lockdown?