With New Zealand in Alert Level 2, AA Roadservice and AA Battery Service continues to be available to provide emergency breakdown assistance throughout the country. Members will be asked to maintain at least a two metre distance from the Service Officers who will be wearing face coverings. Please follow their instructions to help keep everyone safe.
In this section
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Pet policy?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on my AA Motor Breakdown Insurance policy?
- Will going to Alert Level 2 impact my claim?
- Are AA Breakdown services affected?
- Is my access to AA Home Response services affected?
- Are Customer Service Centres open?
- I received an email/letter saying I would be paid my rebate so why hasn’t my payment been processed?
- When will eligible customers receive a premium rebate?
- What is a base premium?
- Will I receive a rebate if I am an essential worker and used my vehicle during lockdown?