If you are driving an uninsured vehicle, a vehicle that is not owned by you, hired under arrangement or used for business, our policy will extend to cover your legal liability. There is no cover for loss or damage to the vehicle being driven.
In this section
- Who is covered to drive my classic vehicle?
- Does my Trailer Insurance Policy also cover damage to the contents of my trailer?
- What if I need insurance for more than $2,000 for my motorhome contents?
- Who is covered to ride my motorcycle?
- Is my riding gear covered by my Motorcycle Insurance policy?
- What if I need insurance for more than $2,000 for my caravan contents?
- Does my car have to be registered to get Classic vehicle insurance?
- Are my car keys covered under my policy?
- Do you cover self-contained vehicles?
- I recently had surgery, when can I drive?