If you are driving an uninsured vehicle, a vehicle that is not owned by you, hired under arrangement or used for business, our policy will extend to cover your legal liability. There is no cover for loss or damage to the vehicle being driven.
In this section
- Do you cover self-contained vehicles?
- I recently had surgery, when can I drive?
- How do I add a driver to my car policy?
- Does my Car Insurance Policy include AA Membership?
- Who is covered to drive my car?
- Do you cover my car if I use it for Uber?
- Do you offer a Lifetime Repair Guarantee on vehicle repairs?
- How do I update my AA Membership?
- Why does my Agreed Value change at renewal time?
- What does Market Value mean?