No - hearing aids are automatically included and covered by our contents insurance and don't need to be specified. You'll just need to make sure their value is included in your sum insured amount.
In this section
- Do you cover my laptop or tablet if I bring it to work or school?
- Does my contents insurance policy cover guns or firearms?
- Are my belongings covered if they're stolen from my car?
- Does my policy cover pet damage?
- Does my contents policy cover my prosthetic limb?
- Why has my contents sum insured increased on my renewal schedule?
- Do you cover quad bikes, dirt bikes or go-carts?
- Does my contents policy cover drones?
- Can I include excess-free hearing aid cover on my policy?
- Can I include laptop and tablet cover on my policy?
- Does my contents insurance policy cover broken screens (such as mobile phone, laptop or tablet screen)?
- What does my contents insurance cover?
- Is my partner covered under my contents policy?
- Is carpet covered under my home insurance policy or my contents insurance policy?
- Why do I pay less for annual payments, compared to fortnightly or monthly payments?