If you need to make a claim, receipts and valuations are a good way to show what you are claiming on. If you don't have a receipt of valuation, you can also use photos, financial statements or records kept by the shop where you purchased the item.
In this section
- How do I make a claim?
- What is an excess?
- If I didn't cause the accident will I still need to pay my excess?
- What details should I collect after being in an accident?
- How can I report a claim online?
- What happens if I start a claim online and can't complete it?
- I tried to start the Claim Online process but received the error message 'Sorry, your details could not be matched with our records. Please check the information you have entered.' What does this mean?
- What should I do if I find damage to my parked car?
- What should I do if my car is stolen?
- I forgot to list an item on my claim. What do I need to do?