We apply an inexperienced driver excess to drivers over the age of 25, who have less than two years driving experience in New Zealand or overseas.
In this section
- I recently had surgery, when can I drive?
- How do I add a driver to my car policy?
- Does my Car Insurance Policy include AA Membership?
- Who is covered to drive my car?
- Do you cover my car if I use it for Uber?
- Do you offer a Lifetime Repair Guarantee on vehicle repairs?
- How do I update my AA Membership?
- Why does my Agreed Value change at renewal time?
- What does Market Value mean?
- Where do I find my AA Membership number?